Advance Into Consulting (AIC):
We recognize that leaving your chosen field could be quite the leap of faith, so we invite you to learn more about our firm, meet some members of our team, and become more acquainted with the type of work we do during one of our AIC events- offered this June in several Bain office locations across the country:
2017 AIC Dates & Locations:
· Monday, June 12th: Houston, TX
· Thursday, June 15th: Atlanta, GA
· Monday, June 19th: New York City, NY
· Thursday, June 22nd: Boston, MA
· Monday, June 26th: Chicago, IL
· Thursday, June 29th: San Francisco, CA
· June-July 2017: Virtual AIC(s)*
*We will also host a few webinar sessions for those that are not able/invited to attend an in-office event.
AIC events will offer:
· An overview of what the role of a Consultant entails
· Information on how you’ll be trained and supported
· Insights into the case interview process
· An interactive activity to highlight the way our case teams think and work together
· Discussions on why joining Bain will be beneficial to your career growth
· Plenty of opportunities to ask questions and meet with our teams
In order to be eligible for AIC, candidates must be available for the full duration of the event (~5 hours) and should be located within commuting distance of the Bain office that is hosting the event.
Introducing Bain’s ADvantage one-week internship - a highly selective program offered specifically for Advanced Degree students seeking an even deeper immersion into life at Bain and a career in consulting. The program includes a full day of training followed by several days of being staffed to a real Bain case team and participating in our client work. The week will also offer a variety of social activities and events that will allow you to meet more members of our team and experience our rich and unique culture.
2017 ADvantage Dates & Locations:
· July 10th - July 14th: San Francisco, CA
· July 31st - August 4th: Chicago, IL
In order to be eligible for ADvantage, candidates must be available for the full 5 days of the program and must be based within commuting distance of the Bain San Francisco office or the Bain Chicago office during the program week.
Candidates that are selected to interview for ADvantage will participate in one round of standard case interviews and should be prepared for these interviews in mid-late May. Additional details and interview preparation materials will be provided to selected candidates.
Applying to AIC and ADvantage:
If you’re interested in applying for any of our AIC events, our ADvantage internship, or both, you can find more details on the application process and eligibility requirements here.
· AIC/ADvantage Application Deadline: Friday, April 21st, 2017
o Please note this is a joint application - you will have the opportunity to select which event(s) you are applying for
· How to Apply: The joint application for AIC/ADvantage will go live on our website on April 4th 2017 and will remain open until the April 21st deadline.
o Bain will not begin reviewing applications until after the April 21st deadline. We recommend submitting your most up-to-date application and resume closer to this date. We hope to communicate all invitations by late May 2017.