*Please note that the application deadline this year is September 16th. This is earlier than past years.*
Resume Deadline: September 16th
Apply through the L.E.K. website
First Round Interviews:
When: Late September/Early October
Final Round Interviews:
When: Mid October
Where: L.E.K. Offices
L.E.K. Consulting is a global management consulting firm that uses deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping clients consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and create greater shareholder returns. The firm advises and supports global companies that are leaders in their industries — including the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity firms and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. Founded more than 30 years ago, L.E.K. employs more than 1,000 professionals across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. For more information, go to www.lek.com.
Life Sciences Specialist
L.E.K. Life Sciences Specialists have their Ph.D.s in a science field and are from the top programs at leading universities. Life Sciences Specialists are hired for their expertise in the life sciences field, which has proved invaluable to our clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathering primary and secondary data on markets, competitors, and customers through database and Internet searches, market research and other commercial reports, internal client data, and telephone and in-person interviews.
- Leveraging scientific background and transferring specific knowledge base to the team in order to develop rigorous solutions to client issues.
- Developing rigorous strategic and financial analysis that will be utilized to determine L.E.K.’s recommendation to the client. Examples include developing a spreadsheet model of market growth and competitor share, developing a valuation model for a company or product using discounted cash flow analysis, testing customer sensitivity to product attributes using adaptive conjoint analysis, or determining probability distributions of acquisition value.
- Collaborating with project team members to derive trends, conclusions, and recommendations based upon the analysis. A Life Sciences Specialist must transform what he or she has learned into thoughtful insights regarding the client’s strategic direction.
- Making L.E.K. an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. This includes coaching colleagues and transferring skills, offering constructive advice, and contributing to the social environment of the office.
L.E.K. does not have a rigid checklist of qualities a potential Life Sciences Specialist must possess. Rather, our recruiting experience has shown that outstanding academic achievement, comfort with quantitative analysis, significant professional experiences, notable extracurricular interests, and demonstrated leadership and initiative are excellent preparation for a position within the Life Sciences Specialist Program at L.E.K. Consulting. Interested applicants should apply online through our website at www.lek.com/careers by September 16, 2015.
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer