SIGNUPS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THE COMPETITION IS FULL.
Case Competition Overview: Logistics
● Tuesday April 28, 2015 (8pm): Original distribution of materials
● Thursday April 30, 2015: Participating teams to email their presentations to Tyson Kuehl at email@example.com by 8:00 PM CST. No exceptions will be made for this deadline.
● Friday May 1, 2015: All participating teams will present their final presentations to the judge panels between 8:00 AM and 12:30 PM (presentations should be approximately 30 minutes in length; the presentation schedule will be emailed on April 30). All presentations will be held at the Deloitte Chicago office at 111 S Wacker.
Case Competition Overview: Presentation Guidelines
● Teams may have no more than 4 members, and a minimum of 3 is suggested
● Each team will be given 1 copy of the case information and emailed a link to the case Data Pack. The team can make additional copies of the case information as needed.
● You may use any/all publicly available information including any databases you have access to through your school, but there should be sufficient information provided to form a good base for your presentation
● You may also consult industry and analyst reports, trade magazines, and other publications beyond those provided
● You may NOT call any employee of the companies that are the subject of the case
● You may NOT call any industry or company analysts or other experts
● Presentations should be 30 minutes in length including Q&A. It is not a requirement that all team members presented, but if possible it is suggested (Be thoughtful in terms of who presents what)
● The target audience for the presentation is the Client or Client’s representatives
● You must use the PowerPoint template included in the data pack to create your presentation
● You must print 4 hard copies of the presentation for the judges for the final presentation
● You must clearly write your team name on the cover page of your presentation. In addition, please include one slide that has the name and picture of each team member
● You must submit your final presentation by 8:00 PM CST on April 30th to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no exceptions to this deadline.
● The dress code for the final presentation on May 1st is business casual